Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Evening

One last Easter post and then I will be done. Easter evening was spent at Aaron's parents house. We had wonderful Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner, a big labor of love from my father in law Tom. Obviously I like holidays that revolve around food.







We watched home movies on the old projector. While Aaron was trying to get it set up, we were enjoying shadow animals and Tracy showing Maddie how Stephanie traced her kids profiles when they were younger. I admit that I was not excited about home movies, but it was really fun to see how our kids resembled their parents at a young age. To quote my husband, "I was just as obnoxious as Zach!" Plus it is always nice to see Tyler talk about Vanessa.


This is the dessert that I made.

1 comment:

ba and the boys said...

you appologized about your posts being about easter food. let me tell you something missy-ALL POSTS SHOULD BE ABOUT FOOD! THERE IS NO REASON FOR THEM NOT TO BE!
that being said, im going to read the rest of your easter posts.