Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dinosaur Park

With the weather so beautiful, we decided to go to the Dinosaur Park for a fun activity. We had so much FUN!!! What a special time to be able to have four generations all together. Thanks for the fun!




Big boy Jack!



Grandma and Grandpa, Grandkids, and Great Grandkids.


Measuring Zach's BIG feet with the dinosaurs.






Zach and Brooklyn

Max, Jack and Marley


Looking for fossils.





Yes, the sign is correct and he lives in my house!

Popsicles to cool down before heading home!












I know that was a picture overload, but I couldn't decide on fewer.

3 comments:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

That was SUCH a fun day!!!

I LOOOOVE the smiley pic of Jack!!

Tracy said...

How fun! I forgot about the dinosaur park...

ba and the boys said...

this place rocks...except the drive. glad you guys had fun!