Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII

I meant to post this Monday but couldn't figure out how to add the video until when I was just getting busy for the night. So here it is.

This year I couldn't figure out who to cheer for during the Super Bowl. I became a slight Steelers fan when they beat the Chargers only because the Chargers beat the Colts (our team) to kick the Colts out of the playoffs. However, the Cardinals have Edgerrin James (former Colt) and a great underdog story. So when you don't know who to cheer for, cheer for the plays. The video clip was my favorite play.


(This is where I would have inserted the video clip but apparently it is no longer avaible and there are no other clips on youtube that I want on my blog. So if you missed it then you can look it up for yourself)

The clip would have been James Harrison's 100 yd touchdown.

He may not have been running super fast but I love that he never gave up. And it is no big deal that the medical staff had to come check and him or that he needed to be on oxygen for all of half time. He made an amazing play!

Now we have to say goodbye to football for 7 months. A sad time in our house.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

And yet a happy time for our house. Well, at least my say in our house.