Friday, February 13, 2009

New Car

This post is about a month over due but here it is. We got a new car!! New to us but actually used. This is a Saturn Outlook and seats 8. We were originally planning on getting a new car this summer but our cars registration was due in January and we weren't sure it would pass inspection and we didn't want to put any more money into it. We have been researching cars for awhile hoping that if the car companies didn't get their money then there would be some killer deals. Not quite the case, but we did get a really good deal since it had been sitting on their lot too long. So this was my anniversary gift since Aaron let me spend a little more money for the red one instead of the white one (I hate white cars for myself). I absolutely love my car and am so glad we were able to find a good deal so Aaron didn't make me get a mini van. Mini vans are fine cars but I am not a mini van kind of person.





2 comments:

merathon said...

i love the outlook too. we were very close to either getting the outlook or the gmc acadia (same exact car) but even though i swore i'd never get the mini-van, we ended up getting one cuz with 3 kids, it is WAY more convenient! with just one, i would be all over that outlook, so i'm so glad you got it! i still give it an extra long look every time one drives by. . .our car that almost was. . .

The Selleneits said...

How nice we are looking at geting a new car too. It looks so nice, how exciting