Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary



WOW!!! Ten years sure can fly by. Today Aaron and I celebrate our 10th anniversary and yet I can remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. To celebrate, we would like to share 10 random facts about the last 10 years (in no particular order):

1 - We have lived in 6 different places.

2 - We have owned 5 cars.

3 - We love theme parks! We have visited Disneyland 4 times and Disney World 3 times.

4 - We have had 7 different jobs, most of them were Nicole's.

5 - We have had 10 nieces and nephews born, Brayden was the only one already around.

6 - We have had 14 new TVs, you really have to consider Aaron's job on that one.

7 - We have been in 14 states together, Aaron has been in more but this is about us.

8 - We have been in 7 wards, 3 different ones while living in the same house.

9 - We have had 9 different phone numbers.

10 - Last but definitely not least, we have 1 wonderful little boy.

When I actually think about the last ten years, even though it hardly seems like it could have been that long, I know that we have been through a lot. We have had our share of trials, mistakes, successes, and many more happy times than all of the others. I look forward to the next 10 years and hope that when it comes to the numbers above we only add to about 5 items. So, Happy Anniversary Hubby and may the rest of our life be filled with fun, traveling, happiness, fulfillment, and a few more kids. I am glad that I chose to spend an eternity with you.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

That's cute, but it's way too many tv's for the average person. Why don't you send one my way?

Happy Anniversary!

Melanie said...

Oh and I remember you wedding day well also.

I was in 9th grade. Everyone in our grade that made a certain GPA got to take a school trip and go skiing together. I would have been on the trip, except I was at your wedding. It's okay though, because the bus that everyone was on ended up in being involved in an accident and some kids were hurt pretty badly. You two may have saved me from critical injury! Congratualtions!

Katy said...

Congrats!!

Cute background and post. I loved reading it.

Matt, Camille and family said...

Congratulations! It great to know your family is doing well. Thanks for posting. Email us at matthew_j_hawk@yahoo.com and we will set you up to see our blog.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on 10 years! That is quite a list. And yeah, I was most shocked by the number of TV's too. How funny!

Missy said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't know that you were a blogger! BTW...Zach was hilarious in class yesterday...remind me to tell you about it.

Missy

Tracy said...

Makes you wonder what the next 10 will bring, huh! Happy Anniversary...a week or two late. :)