Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Zach filled out 2 questionaires for Mother's Day. I am not sure if any suggestions were made or if he answered all of them by himself but I wanted to share.

From preschool:
My mom is special because... she makes me dinner
I like it when my mom... does my laundry
My mom can do many things! I think she's best at... getting tatoo's off me
My mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by... doing good tricks and taking care of the babies
My mom is as pretty as a... horse
My mom is smart! She even knows... how to find the birthday stuff on the computer

From church:
I know my mom loves me because... she hugs and kisses me
My mom's favorite thing to do is... ground me from the Wii
My mom is really good at... getting tatoo's off me
My mom is 34 year old (I am really only 31)
My mom is really good at teaching me about... talking (he means that I correct his grammar like the "th" sound)

I don't know exactly what goes through his head but I am sure he means well. It does give me a good laugh!

6 comments:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Oh I love this kind of stuff! Kids think of the funniest things!!!

Karen said...

Priceless!! I bet you could market your skills as a tatoo-remover these days -- you'd make millions. haha

Just wait 'til he's saying similarly funny stuff, but as an 18-year-old in sacrament meeting. UGH.

Happy Mother's Day, Nicole!!

Anonymous said...

i love what kids say! By the way, 34 ain't bad--Aidan said I was 49!

Tracy said...

Hahaha...I'm going to take it a step further by suggesting that you are even prettier than a horse!! So. funny.

Unknown said...

I think that's so funny. And he doesn't even know he was being funny. . . . "grounding me from the Wii." Awesome. I think every parent's favorite thing to do is punish kids isn't it?

Frank said...

With the approaching of the Christmas, we decide to set a discount price to the following products. Hope there will be something you like.
Power Balance
nike running shoes
golf equipment
TaylorMade golf clubs