Sunday, January 31, 2010

Update

I know I am sick of seeing my last post, so I think there may be some people out there that may also be sick of it. I have been terrible about this blog, not that I haven't thought about it, but just the actually posting. So humor me with the small synopsis of the last 4 months.
October:
The witches at Gardner Village

Annual pumpkin carving party with our friends.

My little pirate who just loved trick-or-treating this year.

November:
We had an unusually warm start of the month and we don't get many leaves in our yard. We were able to rake up a small pile for some fun leaf jumping.

My grandma's fun fishing pond on Thanksgiving. One of my favorite memories as a kid that thankfully is still done.

A little brotherly love on Thanksgiving.

December:
Festival of Trees. Our tree this year was name "A wish to be a Christmas tree".

Yes, we got some snow. Zach loves to help his dad with the shoveling.

Decorating the tree.

A visit with Santa.


Making and decorating cookies for Santa.

Zach was so excited to open a present on Christmas Eve but was really upset that it was just pajama's. He thought we were all crazy!!

Zach only asked for 2 things for Christmas. First, Super Mario Brothers Wii.

Second, a sled.

But he was also excited to get a Snuggie just his size.

Other highlights of December all include Zach. Zach really got into Christmas this year. We watched tons of Christmas movies and the old classic Rudolph became his favorite one. As soon as we got in the car, he asked for the Christmas music to be turned on. He loved all of the lights. He was my favorite thing about Christmas time helping me to be as childlike as I could be.
January:
Watching a lot of football. Routing for the Colts and watching the opponents that we might have to face.

Other highlights:
-Trying to get a nursery ready. It has been acting as a play room and catch all.
-Actually talking about names for these two little babies who will be joining us.
-Continuing to watch Zach grow and mature. He is very excited to be a big brother.
-Aaron and I celebrating 11 years of marriage.

Things to look forward to in February:
-The Super Bowl and the hopeful win for the Colts.
-The twins making their appearance. With great hopes of them being healthy and not to little.
-Hoping that Zach likes being a big brother as much as he thinks he will.

6 comments:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

I can't wait to see your little babes!

And Zachy is the CUTEST pirate!!!

Karen said...

Thanks for the update! Sounds like all is going well with your cute (growing) family. Best wishes during your upcoming adventures!

Unknown said...

I love his pirate costume! Good luck with everything this month! Your due date is coming up fast!

Tracy said...

We're excited for the twins to make their appearance too! I love how quickly you can recap the last 4 months..I need a lesson in that!

Sara said...

Thank goodness! I was tired of seeing it was going to be a boy and a girl, now if we only knew their names!

Marliese said...

I can't believe the babies are almost here! But I bet you can:). Exciting!