Friday, June 19, 2009

Zachary

From this:

To this:

Today my baby turns 4. He will tell you that he is not my baby because he is a "big boy", and he is getting big. He is truly a boy who likes super heros, cars, video games, potato bugs, Star Wars, playing with his friends and being with his Dad. Lucky for him, he still loves to cuddly and he has a tender heart. He loves chocolate milk and bacon, and thinks you shouldn't have to eat anything else. We are so lucky and blessed to have him. He got to celebrate his birthday today in Disneyland with his Nana & Papa, aunt Sara and cousin Maddi, Mom & Dad had to miss out last minute for a very good reason that I will post about later. We miss him but know that he was so excited to turn 4 in Disneyland.

4 comments:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Happy Bday sweeeet Zachy!
I bet you are having so much fun! I am SO jealous!!!
I can't believe you are 4!
Max misses you and can't wait to play on Sunday!!!

(PS Zachy shares a bday with Alicia!)

Melanie said...

That newborn picture of Zach is SO familiar. He has that same hairline even now!

Happy birthday Zachers! We love you!

ba and the boys said...

his little face hasnt changed a bit! happy birthday zachary!

about me said...

Happy Birthday Zach
Doesn't time go by so fast
you just have to cherish each moment