Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Circus

I have been waiting to post this for a week so that I could get the red eye out of the pictures, but Aaron has been very busy and hasn't been able to get me the photo software for my computer. I didn't want to wait any longer, so we will just have to deal with a little red eye.

I love the circus! Last year was Zach's first year and he liked it, so we went again this year. (I would have taken him even if he didn't get it last year.) We ended up having an extra ticket because my mom couldn't ever get a hold of my niece, so we took Leah since her parents would spend the night packing. It was much better this year. Ringling Bros. changed how they do the circus. They have been a three ring circus. It still is fun but there is usually to much to look at. This year it was basically one ring. They did bigger things that took up the entire floor, so you could actually watch the event. There was a few times when they had multiple things going on, but the were the same genre. I hope they keep this format from here on out.









They both loved their snow cones.

Leah loved the tigers! This is her roaring back at the tigers.

Zach wanted cotton candy, so of course my mom bought him some. But it did come with a cute hat!

4 comments:

Katy said...

wow... looks like a ton of fun

Melanie said...

Oh we can't thank you guys enough for taking her that night. I thought I had the packing under control, if she had been there I doubt we would have slept AT ALL that night.

Thanks Again!

Unknown said...

I'm glad we now have the tiger roar on film. I've been hoping we'd get one. Thanks for taking her.

ba and the boys said...

i cant believe you went to a circus. they are seriously the most boring thing in the world...
at least zack didnt think so!it looks like he had a blast!