Monday, July 14, 2008

Fine. We're bloggers . . .

Okay okay, you convinced us. We have a stinking blog - are you happy now??


We are terrible at corresponding, updating, family lettering, and writing - so be warned. However, we don't want to be shy in sharing info about our growing boy - Zach. So don't expect daily updates - we will not be blog-o-holics like some people we know (wink wink). You can expect the occasional picture and caption.



PS: If you have time, take a look at the poll posted which is a running bet I have with my sister-in-law. I won't tell you which response is correct so as not to taint the results. (You're going down Katy - and I'll know if you vote more than once . . .)

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Best blog I've ever seen!!!

Tracy said...

Hooray a blog!

And it is SO tighty whities. Katy is going down.

Melanie said...

Yeah, I'm so happy! I knew you would break.

Katy said...

whatever.... I am going to put my own poll on my blog... and we will compare the results.

I am thrilled that you were convinced that blogging in the only way to a happy life :)

Welcome to the blog world... I look forward to many opportunities for stalking!